H5 Data Centers Announces Expansion at its Phoenix Data Center
Denver, CO November 30, 2016
H5 Data Centers, a national colocation and wholesale data center provider, today announced an expansion at its Phoenix-area data center located at 2600 W. Germann Road in Chandler, AZ. The expansion comes on the back of several new customer deployments, including H5's first customer to lease space at both its Phoenix and Denver data center locations. Phoenix is one of the most active data center markets in the United States with over 20 MWs absorbed annually in the past several years. Including the recent customer deployments, H5 has nearly 40 unique customers at its Phoenix data center.
"The expansion space will serve the growing data center infrastructure needs for some of our key cloud service provider customers, says Josh Simms, chief executive officer of H5 Data Centers. "This represents an early achievement for H5 Data Centers as we build-out our foundation in one of the most desirable markets in the country."
H5 Data Center Highlights
About H5 Data Centers
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 180,000 SF data center with 30 MW of power at full build-out
- Private-walled suites with hot/cold aisle containment supporting up to 225 KW per suite
- Waterless design
- Ability to support power densities of 20+ KW per cabinet
- Access to top-tier metro fiber providers and communications carriers
- Qualifies for Arizona-state sales tax abatement incentives
H5 Data Centers is one of the leading data center operators in the United States with over 3 million square feet of data center space under management. The company designs and engineers flexible and scalable data center solutions to address the core infrastructure and edge requirements of its customers. H5 Data Centers operates 22 data centers in 20 markets. For more information, visit www.h5datacenters.com.
H5 Data Centers Media Contact