H5 Data Centers Acquires Cleveland Data Center
Acquisition of the 333,215 Square-Foot Cleveland Technology Center is H5's First Data Center in Ohio
Denver, CO - January 26, 2017
H5 Data Centers, a national colocation and wholesale data center provider, today announced it has acquired the Cleveland Technology Center in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Located at 1625 Rockwell Avenue, the acquisition adds to H5's growing data center portfolio of nearly 1.5 million square feet in nine US markets. The carrier hotel and enterprise data center provides H5 with an established customer base and wholesale data center inventory in Ohio.
"We look forward to expanding into the Cleveland market with this acquisition," said Josh Simms, founder and CEO of H5 Data Centers. "This is a world-class data center operation which includes a 24x7 staff and some of Ohio's best companies as customers. The acquisition represents the type of high-quality carrier infrastructure and enterprise data centers we endeavor to own, operate and grow."
Cleveland Technology Center Acquisition Highlights:
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 351,000 SF data center with significant long haul fiber termination
- One of the top points of interconnection in Cleveland and the greater Midwest
- Less than $0.06 per kWh average all-in annual power costs
- Currently qualifies for sales and use tax exemption for data center equipment
- Geographic area has limited exposure to natural disaster risks
- 60% of the US population is estimated to live within 600 miles of Ohio
The Cleveland colocation facility adds to H5's growing national portfolio of data centers in Ashburn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, Phoenix, San Jose, San Luis Obispo and Seattle. For more information, visit www.h5datacenters.com.
About H5 Data Centers
H5 Data Centers is one of the leading privately-owned data center operators in the United States with over 2 million square feet of data center space under management. The company designs and engineers flexible and scalable data center solutions to address the core infrastructure and edge requirements of its customers. H5 Data Centers operates data centers in Albuquerque, Ashburn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Phoenix, Quincy, San Antonio, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, and Seattle. For more information, visit www.h5datacenters.com.
H5 Data Centers Media Contact